Today we went to the blackberry\blueberry patch and the Gainesville park. We went with Trey and Kyndal and Avery and Brady. First we went to pick blueberries then we went to the Gainesville park. We had a lot of fun at the blueberry\blackberry patch. I didn't pick as much as last year but I got a full bucket. Trey was the first one to fill his bucket to the top. I wasn't very far behind though. The only reason Trey filled his faster is because me and Avery were sitting down and we picked up each others bucket's. When we were done picking blueberries we all got blueberry lemonade. it was really good. Then we had lunch and Avery and I looked at Trey's pictures that were on his camera. Then we finally went to the park. Avery was obsessed with the squirrel's. When we left everybody was sweaty and tired. I almost fell asleep in the car.
Today is also Daddy's birthday! This morning I tried to wake him up by saying and singing happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment