Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacation!

When we went on vacation I thought we were going to Yosemite. But we were really going to Disneyland! Mommy and Daddy kept a pretty good secret but I sort of knew we were going to Disneyland. When we got to Anaheim, Californa I saw a sign that said Disneyland and Mommy and Daddy saw it but were saying they didn't see it and were saying I was crazy. Then we passed a parking lot that had buses that went to Disneyland that had a sign over it that said " Let's Celebrate!". The next day we went to Disneyland to get our tickets but ended up riding a Disneyland train from Main street U.S.A through Toon Town, Tommorowland,and New Orleans square. They put in a couple of exhibits in the tunnels the train went through. Like the Grand Canyon and a dinosaur thing ( both of them not real if you have never been to Disneyland.). Other than Disneyland we went to the REAL Grand Canyon ( which is beutiful by the way.) and Hoover Dam (we took the dam tour!) It was really cool. We saw a few friends and relatives to. when we were in Californa we went to go see our friends Sean and Carter. First we went on the set of greek which Mommy was so exicited about. The rest of us not including Daddy barely new what was going on. Then we went to Sean's house and found Carter and met their new puppy pepper!we stayed the whole next day and saw our cousin Gena. We went to an observatory and watched a show in a planetariam. Later we went to a really fancy movie theater that had a play thing with games called Toy story 3 fun zone. The next day we were on the road again and we were going to crazy cousin Caroline's house. we went to the pool and fought over a beach ball. we left the next day and saw bats fly out of their cave i Carlsbad, New Mexico. then we spent another hour in the car going to our hotel. when we left in the morning it was raining. when we got home the first thing I did was go to my room and turn on the TV and watch it. I sure am glad we are home.

5 comments: