Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The lake and camp Michelle!

The Lake

When we went to the lake we were the first people to get there and by we I mean Gran, Papa, Tanner, Grady, and me. The next day Cameron and her friends Taylor and Edie came. That day Cameron,Taylor,Edie, and me went tubing. That night Mommy and Daddy came with our tent trailer. Later that night Tucker brought fireworks. So Cameron, Edie, Taylor, Tucker, Tanner, Grady, and me all did fireworks ( but not the kind of fireworks that go up in the sky and explode in pretty colored sparks ). The next day when the same people who went tubing the day before went tubing again. By the way we were tubing behind the jet ski. We also ran over the rope of the tube so papa had to fix it. We did that twice. My favorite part about the lake was Cameron and her friends pretending I was just as old as they are!


Camp Michelle

When I got to Aunt Michelle's house I stayed up really late. The next day I spent the whole next day in the car going to Missouri. Then the whole next day I watched Abby pack for Europe. Today I got a pretty pedicure, went to Gaddi-Town, then went to pachiogo to get ice cream. Then I went home. I loved going to Camp Michelle! It was a great break from my brothers!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had fun and was happy to have you along on that long rode trip to Missouri. Now that you and your brothers had a break from each other I bet you are being extra sweet to each other for a few days right? :)
    love you a bunch
    Aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! It's time for Camp Aunt Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really aunt michelle in fact i think we are being less sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete