Monday, September 6, 2010

Fossils at school?

Hello, i'm sorry I havn't been blogging.:(

But carson is very different from rann and I know that I said it was new and scary but there is fossils at school! I have found a lot of amonites and shells and one of my new friends found a swirlie and another found a tooth! The playground has a lot of fossils and so does the place we go out to for P.E. sometimes. I am really starting to like carson elementary.I think that Paleontoligists should come to carson rather than go to Aulstralia to look for fossils.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are adapting to your new school. Finding fossils has to be loads of fun. What does that tell you about that area ? You finally blogged and I'm so glad. I know you are busy and all but keep us informed.
    I love you and sorry I didn't tell you bye the other night. So BYE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you blog too! it makes me feel like Houston isnt so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You posted something...almost a month ago :) Love you Madison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that it's been underwater before. Did you read my blog? Amonites and seashells!

    ReplyDelete