Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Girl,new school,new teachers.(and mom!)

I'm a new girl and I know that i've been the new girl before but I was in kindergarten and I moved from another town but this time I'm staying in the same town but going to a new school. I'm going to carson and there is new teachers and my mom. my mom got a job at carson and know tanner and me have to go to carson. I am scared for school to start. What if nobody likes me and I don't have any friends? The princapal is funny. I hope there isn't any bullys.

3 comments:

  1. Madison, you will have a great year and make lots of new friends. Just be Madison!!!
    I love you and know you will have a great 4th grade year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Gran, new schools mean new friends. now you'll just have DOUBLE the amount of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you that is very reassuring.

    ReplyDelete